- The realization of expressions
- The Formations of conceptions
- Social reactions / action
- Reactions: Understanding of acting
- The Developments of Senses..
- Development by brilliance
- With in the parameters of logics
- Development by Intuitions
- No limitations of logics and parameters
- Development of senses in programming of acting.
- The Formations of multiple characters
- Inner ethics and Diciplin
- Understanding the situation and feelings
- Instant decision of emotion
- Dramatic expression with true feelings
- Acting for Film (Practicle on Camera)
- True understanding of The Film and TV Media
- Interpretations of scenes
- Study of An art of acting From successful Actors
Bapu Sarvagod -
Post Graduate from Film and TV Institute of India, Pune
Bapu has Written ,Produced and Directed
Feature Film “Holy Bastard” (English/Hindi)based on Devdasi
Custom in India., And “AUDIT” (Hindi Feature Film ) on Socio- Political
issues. He is the Founder of Senseindia Foundation. He has designed the
Script Writing course syllabus with 5years experience in research and
teaching story writing and visual language. Thousands of his students are
benefited with his knowledge in Cinema and Story Writing since 2002. He
is complete Film Maker working on his Feature films as Writer and director
as well as consultant on various Film projects.
Bapu Sarvagod is Member of Mumbai University's Screenplay
Syllabus Draft Committee .
Visiting Faculties: As par the availability of resource persons and
various guest faculties will visit for particular lectures .
Course Fees:4500/- (Inclusive of study material, stationary,Production cost etc)
Get Early Bird discount.
S.S.C. or equivalent with working knowledge of Hindi and English
Contact for Admission Form and Prospectus :
022- 40040 463 / 9769595860 /8879929487