# Inner Force of energy..
- The realization of expressions
- The Formations of conceptions
- Social reactions / action
- Reactions: Understanding of acting
- The Developments of Senses..
- Development by brilliance
- With in the parameters of logic
- Development by Intuitions
- No limitations of logic and parameters
- Development of senses in programming of acting.
- The Formations of multiple characters
- Inner ethics and Diciplin
- Understanding the situation and feelings
- Instant decision of emotion
- Dramatic expression with true feelings
- Acting for Film (Practical on Camera)
- True understanding of The Film and TV Media
- Interpretations of scenes
- Study of An art of acting From successful Actors
- ACTING PRODUCTION / Diploma Project Work
Studied Film Direction and Script Writing at India’s premier Film organization
Film and TV Institute of India,(1999) Pune Fine art Painting at
prestigious Sir JJ School of Arts Mumbai (1995) and his studies
in Masters of Philosophy and Vippassana at Mumbai University. (2000)
Bapu Sarvagod has Written, Produced and Directed International
acclaimed Feature Film “Holy Bastard” (English/Hindi)based on
Devdasi Custom in India., that is released in London and which
was also entered in Cannes and Berlin Film Festival
His second feature film “AUDIT” (Hindi Feature Film )
is based on Socio- Political 15years experience in research and
teaching story writing and visual language.Bapu Sarvagod has trained
more than 6000 Filmmaker, Actors and writers have benefited with his knowledge in
Cinema and Story Writing since 2002 from various part of India and abroad .
He is complete Film Maker working on his Feature films as
Writer and director as well as consultant on various National
International Film projects. He is Founder / Director of Senseindia Foundation
Media research and Education Forum that is the first governmental organization
that is dedicated for the enlightenment of society about Film Media.
Senseindia Foundation is a ‘Media Research and Education Forum’ is an organization
that endeavors to create awareness of Film Making Tool among
intellectuals, media experts, social activists and young enthusiastic people.
Apart form Film Production and Research Main stream Activity of Senseindia is to
promote True Sense of Indian Philosophy through activities in Acting Art, Culture, and Informal
Education in social interest. Senseindia Foundation is established
in 1997 by Filmmaker Bapu Sarvagod while he was studying at Film and TV Institute of India
After seven years practical experience and research in film education Senseindia Foundation
Media Research and Education Forum started functioning since 2002 for the cause
of making the sensible Filmmakers and writers with social responsibility.
As result of 15 years of Senseindia’s ground work around hundreds of its film makers
have made feature film and they have got national and International Award for their work.
Bapu Sarvagod is Member of Mumbai University’s Screenplay Syllabus Draft Committee.
Panel of Film Academics of Times of India -Mumbai
Bhartity Kalaratna Award by Sahayog Foundation -Mumbai
PARTICIPATION ELIGIBILITY : Above 15 years
Course Fees :Rs 18,000/- (Inclusive of study material, stationary,Production cost etc: Payable in installments)
Contact for Admission
9769595860 / 8850033436